Marco Polo Plaza Location and Driving Directions
The Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu is considered a landmark in Cebu City. This urban resort hotel for leisure and business travelers is the city’s only hotel nestled on a hilltop.
Elegantly gracing the city’s skyline, Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu is only 25 minutes away from the Mactan Cebu International Airport and a mere 10 minutes away from anywhere else in Cebu City, including business centers and shopping malls.
Cebu is a narrow island in the Philippine archipelago. As a result of its tropical climate, it is blessed with natural flora and fauna. Tourists visiting Cebu will be amazed by the variety of landscapes, varying from coastlines to plateaus and rolling hills to mountains. Some of its neighbouring islands are favorite destinations for adventure-seeking tourists. Cebu is also blessed with a weather that is suitable for a relaxed living.
Driving Directions from Mactan Cebu International Airport to the Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu:
- From the Airport, go straight until you reach the stop light on Quezon National Highway, infront of Marina Mall. Make a left, and go straight ahead until you see the Marcelo Fernan Bridge.
- Make a right turn taking the bridge and go straight ahead until you reach the stop light by Super Metro Mandaue Mall. Make a left to Highway Mandaue and go straight until you see the stop light by Jolibee/Mercury Drug Store and make a right turn to A.S. Fortuna Street.
- Go straight until you see a Flyover. Make a left turn under the Flyover to Archbishop Reyes Avenue.
- Go straight until you see another Flyover. Take a right turn under the Flyover heading to Salinas Drive.
- Go straight passing Asia Town I.T. Park.
- Make a right turn at the tip of Salinas Drive (where you see JY Square Mall).
- That right turn is Veterans Drive that leads all the way up to Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu.
For direct assistance on how to get to Marco Polo Plaza Cebu, simply approach our man in yellow!